What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The premium greeting card making software
- Request a card template and our designers will make it for the next update
- No monthly membership payments or any other additional cost
- Customize your own greeting cards with several fold choices
- Choose from thousands of templates for all occasions
- Absolutely no spyware, toolbars, or adware
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ecard Wizard scores 71.71/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.ecardwizard.com/sales/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ecardwizard.com you’ll also be taken through to ecardwizard.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)